How can we help you reach your financial goals?
Whether you’re planning for your kids’ college education, your retirement, organizing your insurance to make sure you’re adequately covered, or preparing for proper distribution of your estate assets, our team at F&M Bank & Trust will help keep you on track.
What to expect.
Financial planning is more than just a couple of conversations with your financial advisor—it’s a process to determine the best financial route for you, your family or your business.
Financial Planning in 5 steps.
- Understanding your financial situation & goals
- Developing a financial plan
- Provide recommendations to reach your financial goals
- Assist with creating a schedule to implement your financial plan
- Help with making sure you are staying on track and meeting your goals
- Financial Planning is Free to all F&M Bank & Trust clients
Successful financial planning starts with a phone call to set up an appointment. Then as we work together, you can expect honest communication from us.
Contact Kelli Johnson to set up an appointment.
Trust Officer / Certified Financial Planner®
MAIN BANK - BURLINGTON
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP(R), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(tm) and the federally registered CFP (with flame logo) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.