Select your F&M Bank & Trust Account to Login to.
Here are 5 Tips from F&M Bank & Trust to help protect yourself from fraud this Holiday Season:
1. Use the products and services available to check account balances and transactions frequently.
2. Keep your phone number and contact information current by calling us at 319-754-2265. If fraud is suspected on your account, you may receive one or more of these notifications from our partner, Fraud Center:
3. Pay with cash or credit card versus a debit card. Credit cards can provide more protection against fraudulent activity. Remember the option for withdrawing cash from your account or ATM is still an option.
4. Be aware! When receiving suspicious phone calls, do not give out any account or personal information! While using ATMs, gas pumps, or debit/credit card readers in stores, always look for skimming devices.
5. Use legitimate sites when shopping online. There are so many convenient online stores that make Holiday shopping easy but use precaution. Look at the URL, read reviews, use secure check-out options, and read all Terms and Conditions.
The list could go on and on, and sometimes as preventive as we try to be, scammers are still out there. Talk to a Client Service Representative today.
Download: Protect Your ATM Card