Conveniently deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device or tablet.
F&M Bank & Trust Mobile Deposit feature within the Mobile Banking App
allows you to deposit checks up to $2,000.
With Mobile Deposit you can:
- Save yourself a trip to the bank and make the deposit on your time schedule
- Select the checking or savings account you are depositing the check to
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check to securely submit for deposit processing
- View your deposit history, including accepted, failed and pending deposits
- Properly endorse the back of the check with Your Signature and also write For Mobile Deposit Only
- Keep checks ten days after deposit is approved, then securely destroy
- Same-day deposits need to be submitted by 3 PM to be credited on the same day
- Mobile Deposits after 3 PM and on a non-business day will be credited on the next business day
- Check your email for status updates of check deposit
- Deposit received does not mean Deposit approved
After you apply, it can take up to 24 business hours to process. If you do not hear from us, your application was approved. If we need to follow up, a Client Service Representative will call you.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
What types of checks can I deposit?
Only checks drawn on institutions located in the United States can be processed through mobile deposit. Checks must be made payable to the account owner or joint owners and have been properly endorsed with F&M Bank & Trust Mobile Deposit Only and the payee's signature.
What types of checks can I NOT deposit with mobile deposit?
Foreign checks, savings bonds, third party checks, rebate checks and returned or redeposited checks cannot be processed with mobile deposit. Please visit one of our four locations to process these transactions.
How long do I need to keep my deposited check?
F&M Bank & Trust recommends keeping your deposited check for ten business days after the deposit has been confirmed. Please securely destroy all deposited checks.
Is there a fee for Mobile Deposit?
No fees apply with Mobile Deposit.