- Enroll in Online Banking so you can monitor your accounts, view e-statements, make transfers and pay bills.
- Get the F&M Mobile App to manage your money by checking balances, transferring money, review transaction history, deposit checks, pay bills and manage your debit cards.
- Use Direct Deposit to ensure your paycheck or social security deposits remain uninterrupted.
- Use your F&M Debit Card or Mobile Wallet instead of cash to reduce your risk of exposure.
- Enroll in Zelle® - a fast, safe way to send money in minutes to your friends and family, right from the F&M Bank & Trust Mobile App.
Drive up locationS & hours are:
- Burlington Drive-Up is at 125 North 4th St., Burlington, IA
- West Burlington Drive-Up is at 109 W. Mt. Pleasant St., West Burlington, IA
- Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Friday 8 AM - 6 PM & Saturday 9 AM - 12 PM
- With over 7 ATMs locations in the community you can also make deposits and withdrawals 24/7.
- Our team is available to help you get enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking by contacting us at 319-754-2265.
make an appointment:
- You can make an appointment with any our Trust Services or Loan Department by contacting at 319-754-2265.
- Like us on Facebook so you can stay up to date with the latest news from F&M Bank & Trust.
- Scammers and cyber-criminals may try to take advantage of your concerns related to COVID-19. They may offer you fake products, medical advice, create fake charities, or compel you to click a fraudulent link to gain access to your device. Please visit the Federal Trade Commission or F&M Bank & Trust Fraud Resources to learn more about how you can avoid a scam.