With the success of F&M Kids Bank we wanted to continue the opportunity for kids to learn about financial literacy. That is when F&M Teen Bank was started.
F&M Teen Bank is a bank for teens, run by teens. Every year students are given the opportunity to apply and work at F&M Teen Bank. They are interviewed at the beginning of the school year, hired, trained and given a work schedule.
Teens can sign up for F&M Teen Bank account anytime. Applications do need to be filled out by legal guardian and can be turned in on F&M Teen Bank day at your school, mailed or dropped off at any of our bank locations.
- Edward Stone Middle School
- Meets every Tuesday in the Library from 9:44 – 10:26 AM
- Notre Dame Middle & High
- Meets every Wednesday in the Library from 7:30 – 7:55 AM
- West Burlington Middle & High School
- Meets every Tuesday in the Cafeteria from 8:00 – 8:24 AM
- Details for Aldo Leopold Intermediate School can be found at F&M Kids Bank
- Must be a student at a Burlington/West Burlington area Middle/High School
- Opening deposit is $5.00
- Deposits can be a minimum of $5.00 to $50.00
- Maximum daily withdrawal is $25.00
- Account must have at least one transaction per year
- Quarterly statements are sent home