Banks are recognized as essential services, so F&M Bank & Trust will remain open and staffed to meet your financial needs.
F&M drive-up facilities will remain open & all other departments are by appointment only.
If you would like to make an appointment, you must be able to answer "No" to the following questions.
- Have you been ill with a fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you been around someone who has been ill?
- Have you traveled out of the state in the last two weeks?
If your answer is "Yes" to any of the questions, your appointment can be made via conference call or e-mail.
To make appointment:
Contact the F&M Department
you are needing to make an appointment with.
While we practice social distancing, F&M Bank & Trust provides you many solutions so that your banking goes uninterrupted.
GO DIGITAL WITH THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Enroll in Online Banking so you can monitor your accounts, view e-statements, make transfers and pay bills.
- Get the F&M Mobile App to manage your money by checking balances, transferring money, review transaction history, deposit checks, pay bills and manage your debit cards.
- Use Direct Deposit to ensure your paycheck or social security deposits remain uninterrupted.
- Use your F&M Debit Card or Mobile Wallet instead of cash to reduce your risk of exposure.
- Enroll in Zelle® - a fast, safe way to send money in minutes to your friends and family, right from the F&M Bank & Trust Mobile App.
DRIVE UP LOCATIONS & HOURS ARE:
- Burlington Drive-Up is at 125 North 4th St., Burlington, IA
- West Burlington Drive-Up is at 109 W. Mt. Pleasant St., West Burlington, IA
- Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Friday 8 AM - 6 PM & Saturday 9 AM - 12 PM
- With over 7 ATMs locations in the community you can also make deposits and withdrawals 24/7.